Sunday, May 18, 2008

Promotion...

Recently I was promoted to Assistant Manager for my company new department MeCo(Media and Communication).

It's a career advancement for me, so I am quite happy. In less than a year I was recognised by the company and given a chance to promote. During this transisition, my company had a hard time pulling me out from my previous position so they are pinning high hopes for me, so I must work hard to prove myself and also not putting their effort in vain.

Every promotion comes with a price, means more work responsibilities and pressure! I hope I can fulfill my part as a AM for this department...we shall wait and see...

My working philosophy now is "JUST DO IT"...but of course with direction...I will keep telling myself I would slowly and surely climb up this corporate ladder...this is my drive and passion to keep myself moving!

So...PRESS ON!

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger ahGoGo said...

"...Every promotion comes with a price, means more work responsibilities and pressure..."

well well, y u did not mention about higher pay scale??? Hahahaha.. this call for a celebration!! When har?

Encik signing off

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,... Celebration !!! Mel, when and where u treating me ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home