PSP Piano Black!
OK! Finally bought the PSP I always wanted. With a little sponsorship from my Sis...haha! LONG LIVE SISTER!
Anyway we were about to make our way back home, when she just casually mention "Actually PSP quite fun hor, that time my friend lend me play..."
In my mind, I was like YES! Finally she see the LIGHT!
She ask me "Want to buy anot? 50-50?" I say "Okay lor! Why not!"(This kind of opportunity "mai tu liao".)
Make our way to CyberActive(we were at J8) and enquire on the sale of PSP. Apparently they are having a CNY PSP promotion, S$389 package which includes:
- 1 x PSP set
- 1 x Sandisk 4gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
- 1 x crystal casing
- 2 x screen protector
- 3 x free game (initially 2 but I think the salesgirl like to do business with us, gave us 3)
I know other places will have better deals but since we are sharing the cost, what's there to go around recce for cheaper PSP, at the most cheaper by 20-30 dollars.
The 3 games the salesgirl gave us was FIFA 08, Juiced 2 and Loco Roco(surprisingly the game Loco Roco quite fun, recommended by the salesgirl, she say my sis will definitley hook to it)
Oh ya...the colour we bought is Piano Black...it was the last piece(HENG!). Initially, my Sis wanted to get the Pink or the Lavendar colour but I manage to change her mind(DOUBLE HENG!).
Anyway we were about to make our way back home, when she just casually mention "Actually PSP quite fun hor, that time my friend lend me play..."
In my mind, I was like YES! Finally she see the LIGHT!
She ask me "Want to buy anot? 50-50?" I say "Okay lor! Why not!"(This kind of opportunity "mai tu liao".)
Make our way to CyberActive(we were at J8) and enquire on the sale of PSP. Apparently they are having a CNY PSP promotion, S$389 package which includes:
- 1 x PSP set
- 1 x Sandisk 4gb Memory Stick Pro Duo
- 1 x crystal casing
- 2 x screen protector
- 3 x free game (initially 2 but I think the salesgirl like to do business with us, gave us 3)
I know other places will have better deals but since we are sharing the cost, what's there to go around recce for cheaper PSP, at the most cheaper by 20-30 dollars.
The 3 games the salesgirl gave us was FIFA 08, Juiced 2 and Loco Roco(surprisingly the game Loco Roco quite fun, recommended by the salesgirl, she say my sis will definitley hook to it)
Oh ya...the colour we bought is Piano Black...it was the last piece(HENG!). Initially, my Sis wanted to get the Pink or the Lavendar colour but I manage to change her mind(DOUBLE HENG!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home