Saturday, April 03, 2010

2nd April 2010 Friday

The day I was rejected AGAIN!

It's always "You are a nice guy BUT..."

I'm quite sick of it actually.

I guess I should not have shared it with Vanessa. Ultimately, no one can be trusted. Asking me not to blame her. I will try but it's a long process of gaining back the trust.

This is what I can remember.

I've got something to tell you. Okay.
Not ready for a relationship. Okay.
If things don't work out well, it will be awkward in office. Okay.
A guy that is chasing me for 8 years and we didn't even get together BUT we are still good friends. Right. So what is 5 months.
I don't want to lead you on further. Okay.
Don't be sad la I'm not worth it. Okay.

Afterall, what have you got to lose. NOTHING! No effort is needed on your side. Just a SORRY to end everything.

A simple lunch...a simple date...just to get to know one another...is what I'm asking for...BUT it turn terribly wrong...

Thanks for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home