Bloody Hood!
The bloody graduation gown hood is getting on my nerves. The design of is not only stupid looking and also difficult to put on. Seriously it's really stupid looking! I wonder who is the smart ass who design that bloody hood.
I've been trying very hard to figure out how to put it on together with the gown. In the end, I gave up and googleg for the answer. Then I came upon this site from RMIT where they show a video on how to wear your graudation gown. NEAT! So for you guys out there who have trouble with that hood thingy, can visit the site to understand more.
HOW TO WEAR THE BLOODY HOOD VIDEO!

2 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on ur CONVOCATION!
Feeling Great!
I agree..the hood is really not ez to put on.
Luckily during my convocation, the arranged for some staffs there just to help us put them on...
Thanx =)
Yup...same for my side...got people to help us with the hood also...took quite awhile to put it on...lucky I was there slightly earlier to seek help...
Post a Comment
<< Home