SDMA - Schools Digital Media Awards
Schools Digital Media Awards, something interesting to look forward to. Mdm Elly have discussed with Mdm Siti and most likely we will be participating in this event. Gonna get busy real soon. I guess I will be assisting the students most of the time in this upcoming project.
Currently I am squeezing my brain jucies to see whether I can come out with catchy ideas. Not that simple lor. Really have to take my hats off for those film makers. Imagine just a 5 min video I have to think so hard, those film makers have to think even harder to come out with a 1 hour plus movie. Sigh... MAY CREATIVE THINKING COME TO ME NOW!
Not only do I have to squeeze my brain juices out,I also have to constantly take notice of everything around me just to get inspiration. Wah...now my eyes also have to work! =P
But ultimately at the end of the whole project, I hope I can come out with some interesting ideas and will be able to win something for the school. That will be my goal to work towards to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home