Brief back track BLOG! 06-07
My last entry was in September...so I will try to recall back what has happen after that...
October 2006
Nothing much...the usual stuff...busy with school project(nah!)
BUT is my birthday this month(is on 21st of October hor! Hinting to those who are reading this blog!), so had a simple celebration...just a buffet dinner with my family at dunno which hotel(sorry lah...its been awhile so forget liao)
Since is my birthday, so I bought myself a gift. I bought a r/c mini indoor helicopter(will blog in details later)
November 2006
Encik wife gave birth to healthy baby boy and his name is UGO...yes yes...is UGO...
since his surname is Hoo...so he is our very own Singapore H.UGO!(will upload some of his photo)
Exams are also in this month...so really busy!
December 2006
HOLIDAYS...spending it in a tropical island call Singapore!
Rainy season...so stay indoors...got flood...Thompson Road flood so scared might reach Bishan...
Not too bad...festive seasons like Christmas,NY and Hari Raya all come together like it's free!Super long weekend for many people but as for me,you can find me in Suntec City Tower 2 Level 2 Unit #02-070 RWSS WORKING!
Basically working my ass out on holidays...but since the pay is more...why not?
Then UGO turn a month old...so I was invited to his "man yue"(full 1 month in Chinese) celebration...
Met up with a few "iconic" characters from the Guards family...like Lim Khoon Keng...Koh Kok Peng...Kannan...S2(forget his name but remember his rank) and who can forget Ng Chin Teck JOEY!
January 2007
5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year!
First poly meetup for the new year... 5th January 2007!
I nearly work on that evening at RWSS but I rejected it. Good Gracious! I did not regret making that decision!
It was a dinner gathering at this Japanese restaurant in IRAS. It was also Norman's birthday on that day(i don't even know untill someone mentioned it during halfway through the dinner...wah lau paiseh man!). There's a total of 18 people(fyi we are the largest group in the restaurant, ate the most number of S$0.99 plate sushi...but at the end NO discount!) and the bill came up to S$360+(roughly S$20 per head)...but I got this feeling I ate more than what I paid for(BUT WHO CARES!). Afterwhich, headed down to Orchard Party World to sing out night away!
Basically, that will wrap up the few missing months of entries in this blog...but stay tune for more updates!
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home